Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Fun

I must be better about blogging! I have to say this year has been such an adventure with having our first baby. I'm constantly drawn more to creating baby related items, but I'm sure that probably is not a big surprise! And I've been sucked into Etsy. Once you start posting on there, there seems to be a magnet to pull you in :0)


One of my newest items is the Belle Baby Combo. It comes with a nursing cover, 2 soft burp cloths, and a matching wipe case.
I had originally made the set as baby shower gift for my friend Brooke, and it got some attention that I decided to make more! I'll be posting more styles later this week.

We are also offering baby shower cupcake toppers! Of course we can do any theme, but those storks and baby carriages call to me...

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...