Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cost of Creativity

Lots of orders + little time = super unattractive fingers

Before I met my husband, I was on a first date with a guy(who actually introduced me to my future husband later that night..but that's for another blog post) And he was shocked, dismayed and I think down right disgusted that I didn't have a fresh manicure. Ya'll, if you work with your hands you are not going to be doing Palmolive commercials anytime soon.

I've accepted that I'll never have beautiful hands. It's hilarious when we spend time with someone with painted fingers or toes, Isabelle goes nuts over it. It truly is something out of the ordinary for her to see.

That's okay.. Keep those holiday orders coming, I have a haircut next week that will rock my husband's socks!

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...