Friday, September 26, 2014

Disney Inspired Halloween Papercuttings

Halloween hands down is my favorite holiday. I was supposed to be a Halloween baby much to my Mother's despair, but lucky for her I waited a week. Although I truly am a scaredy cat and can not sit through a horror movie, I'm desperately infatuated with the odd and macabre.

Since life at home has changed a bit and the baby is giving me more time to create, I finished this version of the Wicked Queen from Snow White. Sorry about the glass glare, as soon as it was mounted I  immediately put it out for our Halloween display.

scherenschnitte - all things belle - snow white - wicked queen

And once that was done, I of course had to do The Nightmare Before Christmas! This year Baby Boy is going as Jack Skellington and I've been making a Sally costume for myself.

all things belle - scherenschnitte - nightmare before christmas

What's next? Maybe a Beetlejuice..

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...