Thursday, October 16, 2014

Howlin' With The Angels


I can't even begin to tell you how bummed I am to miss this amazing fundraiser! Angel's Hands Foundation and Children & The Earth have created an amazing night - costumes, gambling, dancing and an auction. Really?! Just such a fun event for only $50. An unforgettable night while helping children in need- no brainer, right? You can purchase tickets at Children & The Earth.

I have donated a large art quilt for the auction. Although I almost never list my quilts for sale these days, I do enjoy sharing my work for charity. I hope if you go you will consider bidding on one of the auction items!

There are only a few more tickets available and you will be howling if you don't go!

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...