Thursday, April 7, 2011

Talk To Me..

So apparently since *forever*
lots of people had trouble reading my blog.
I guess Mac & PC saw it very differently.

And nobody told me..
(bangs head on table)

I hope the new format appeals to ya'll..
If there is ever anything like that again,
PLEASE SHOUT IT TO ME..

I have kiddos,
I have thick skin..
I can take constructive criticism.
For example, Isa informed yesterday that my jeans were too tight.

Ya'll don't have to be that honest..
But please feel free to speak openly!

Thanks!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Guilty! I always found it a little hard to read, but assumed it was just me!

Kathleen said...

I'm guilty, too, but I just loved the graphic.... didn't want to see it go.

Leah said...

I can read it. Dont know what it was like before

Rachel said...

I use FeedDemon to read, so I never noticed any problems.

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I hope the new format works better.

I really appreciate everyone reading & leaving comments..even when you may not have been able to read my post ;o)

Last Minute Mel said...

I am new to your blog...it looks great to me. Photobucket is acting up, but its doing that everywhere.

Love your blog, Im your newest follower :)

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...