Friday, February 3, 2012

Creating From The Heart

This is my latest piece of soldered art. I'm so ever thankful to Lauri Grimshaw-Cox for her class that I took last month. I'm no longer sad when I see my soldering supplies, in fact I've dedicated a portion of my studio for it. There are so many things I want to create! I love shadowboxes and little assemblages; you better believe the next one is going to include some quilting..

Even though I'm so happily married, I do remember the sting of Valentine's Day from years ago. I still have mixed feelings about the day... I think this piece of art reflects that for me. Our hearts are fragile and hidden away..

I hope this piece inspires you! And well if you are so inclined to want to purchase it, I have it up for sale in my Etsy store..


No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...