Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy Busy..

I have no less than 5 parties to pull off in the next 2 weeks.
Jules has her baptism and Isabelle turns 3.

The house is a cluttered mess, the girls won't nap,
and I'm falling behind on Etsy orders.
What is a girl to do?

Surf the net of course!

I found these two awesome local events!

I put a vendor entry this morning and finger crossed.
I swore off trade shows when I closed up Belle Paperie,
but this might be the closest thing to indie that we will get here in Utah.

The Art Market Utah looks like another great event.
I wish I had known about this just a few weeks ago
when they had their February event.

So much good stuff! I can't believe we have been here for almost 5 years
and there are still treasures unknown to me.

Okay well.. My to-do list is biting my ankles..
or maybe that's my sugar hyper toddler..



No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...