Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration From The Past

A couple years ago I had a bakery shop on Etsy.
I found an amazing restaurant that was willing to lease me
time in their kitchen during their off hours.

It was such a success - I even had an appearance on the local news
within my first month of business.
But family comes first.
With the commute, Isabelle, and my other Etsy shop..
I had to close down.

But here is a peek of what I made for that St. Patty's day news appearance.


You could easily do this with any electronic cutter.
I use the Pazzle, though I have some unrequited love for the Silhouette.

Super easy to personalize those treats for any holiday!

Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Now I am hungry AND I want to craft something. Thanks a lot. ;) Love that adorable little shamrock in the center! How fun. :)

Thanks for linking this up to my "I {Heart} My Crafty Cutter" party. Have fun finding some neat crafty inspiration, and I hope you'll visit Serenity Now again soon. :)

Kathleen said...

GORGEOUS! You are so talented.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...