Sunday, October 30, 2011

Forget the Tricks, Give Me the Treats!

We've had such a busy week. Each year it seems that the months October through January fly by at an even faster rate! I've been extremely busy with some exciting work projects, but have been missing that extra quality time with my girls. On a rare quiet day, I was able to take Isabelle with me to enjoy our first spa day together. As you can tell, she was more than a little excited. I think it's safe to say that we've ruined her and all future haircuts will be at the salon!
After having our hair trimmed and styled up, it was time for our pedicures! Isabelle has always been fascinated by painted nails. Here she is getting her legs ready to be pampered.

And we ended up getting super fabulous pedicures - glitter toes! Isabelle's toes are now blue & green with a ton of glittery sparkle. It is perfect to match her mermaid costume for Halloween.
Loved spending this long relaxing morning with my little girl. I hope that our first spa day is a special memory she'll always remember.

This week, I also shipped my Halloween gift to my mother. Much to her surprise, the Glinda shoes were always intended for her mantle and not mine.

I also gave her my Feeling Stitchy free motion embroidery. I fell in love with this design the instant I saw it and knew my mom would love it too.
Last but certainly not least, it is my aunt's 65th birthday this year! And to make it extra special, she is retiring from being a nurse. She is such an amazing woman and I'm so happy she can now spend some time relaxing. I crocheted this prayer shawl for her. It came out a little more "granny" than I had intended, but I know my aunt will love and appreciate it.
We are gearing up for Halloween and I can't wait to reveal our costumes. Be sure to stop by the blog tomorrow to see our Ecard. I'll also host a link up for you to reveal your costumes as well.

Happy Haunting!

1 comment:

jlk said...

A day at the salon sounds like such fun!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...