* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 medium white onion, chopped
* 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
* ½ cup Tikka Masala Sauce
* 1 tub of Philadelphia Original Cooking Crème
* 14.5oz can of chopped tomatoes
1. Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in pan over med heat. Sauté onion and garlic till onion softened, about 5 minutes. Be careful to not burn the garlic.
2. Add chopped chicken, Masala sauce, Cooking Crème, and tomatoes to pan. Mix well.
3. Simmer over medium-low heat uncovered for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
4. Gently add in peas to the pan, cook for another minute.
5. Serve over hot rice and some yummy naan!