Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Minute Of Fame... Missed

A month or so ago, a local news crew came to interview me about my Etsy store. It was funny timing.. I had just decided to stop doing the photography props and direct all my efforts into my artistic endeavors, but I figured that story could be just as interesting. The story they told with the editing isn't the one I imagined, but that's the joy of television...
In the end they aired it late on a Sunday night, and I completely forgot.. Luckily, Audzipan, another Etsy store interviewed, found the footage..



Here all the shops they interviewed..


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Too bad you missed the "live show". Thanks for sharing... it was almost like meeting you :)

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

DUDE you are so cool!!!

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

Duders you are so cool!
Love ya chica!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...