Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Freebie - Mom Banner

Here is a sweet little banner you can print out and post around the house. I originally designed it to be a coloring page for little ones - so feel free to let the kiddos color in the letters & heart!

I added tabs to the top so you can fold them over and tape down to the ribbon.
Here is mine! I strung it on some fun Martha Stewart bakers twine. This is our gate to our bottom floor where my parent's guest room is - I thought it would be a fun way to welcome my mom.



Do you want a different color?
Leave me a comment and I'll post some color options this evening!

If you like my downloads, could you *follow* me?
That way I know ya'll like them
and you'll know when I post the next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your great work.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...