Monday, May 23, 2011

Quilting Gallery

If you quilt or have any interest in it, I highly recommend the website Quilting Gallery. There are so many excellent resources. As soon as I joined, I signed up for the basket swap. My partner had similar taste to me, so it wasn't all the hard to make an adorable bag for her. I hope she loves it! Here are some detail pictures..


The fabric is from Riley Blake. I tucked in a few extra fat quarters for her..
Lots of free motion quilting in the main blue areas. I tried my hand at meandering daisy. It doesn't show up too much in the pictures, but it is really sweet.
Can't wait for my next swap!

1 comment:

quilary said...

The bag is beautiful, thank you for making something that is just perfect for me.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...