Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WoW 18 - Details for 19

For this WoW I decided to make my gift for Juliette's Godmother, who is also my aunt. I know my aunt was very touched to have this extra special role in our lives. I hope that this little plaque is a daily reminder of how much we love & appreciate her.

((If you would like the cutting file for this quote, just let me know and I'll post it))

****

After several weeks of blogging like crazy and having no time to pursue my artistic endeavors, I've decided to make WoW a month long challenge. On a weekly basis it requires a ton of work on my end. But I love the idea of it, I appreciate it so much when you participate, and I hope in time it will grow.

For WoW #19, I am tasking you to make something masculine. I find it sooo tough to think of items to make the men in life ( though lately I have had a ton of ideas..) You will have until midnight on June 4th (MTN time) to enter this challenge. Just in time for Father's Day!! Please use the linky tool below to enter..


1 comment:

Naturally Carol said...

Thank you for following my blog..I'm now your follower too. Your wall plaque is lovely, I'm sure Julia's godmother will love it!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...