Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So Much News..

I apologize for the lapse, I was blessed with non stop activity.
Had a fabulous time in Park City for Sundance
and then we were off to Disneyland.

Right before I left for Disneyland, I found out that I made
it on the Design Team for A Charming Place.
I'm so excited!
I have a bunch of ideas on how to incorporate these
super fun charms into my products on Etsy.

And lastly I didn't do even close to 1/4 of the projects for Etsy
that I wanted to for Valentine's Day.
I guess it's time to start on St. Patty's Day.
Everyone loves an Irish girl..

But I am happy to announce that there are a few new listings.
Check out these super posh furry cocoons!





And.. here's a deal
$50 on any stork pouch!
Just mention "Cupid" and I'll refund the money via Paypal.

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...