Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Show & Tell!

I know I've been more quiet than usual, but I do have some fun things to share!
In my Etsy store, I'm going to be starting a line of free motion softies! These are perfect to adorn your home or as safe, soft toys for children.

And I'm super excited to say I'm going to be offering a pattern line on Etsy too. This paper pieced banner is going to be the first! It will be posted later this week.
We all love freebies and mug rugs! I'll be posting the pattern for this fun mug rug. It's a perfect gift for the 4th of July hostess or for yourself. Just the right size for a mug & doughnut.
I want to thank everyone that has donated money for Little Red Riding Hood. I have my bike race this Saturday. Not sure that I'm ready, but riding by so many other awesome women will be all the incentive I need. I made this riding apron in about 10 minutes with a half tea towel, ribbon, and some free motion fun!

Made a few outfits this week while testing patterns for designers. This cutie pie top is available at the Tie Dye Diva! I love how it can be made into a dress or top.

And last but not least, Isa & I went to visit Thomas the Train with some of our most favorite people! We had a blast..

More to come, but it's time to give my ol' Etsy shop some love and attention!

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...