Monday, October 17, 2011

November Classes

I absolutely love the fall! I love the crisp night air, autumn leaves, and holiday spirit. I'm so excited to show you the November classes I will be holding at the fabulous Thimbles & Threads.

The class will be held on November 9th, from 6-8pm

There will be two options, but you're welcome to both exclusive patterns I've designed.

There is the Autumn Joy candle/vase mat. It is a 8" square and paper pieced. It's a quick sew and a perfect gift for the holiday hostess.
And of course Mr Wonky Turkey mug rug. Isn't he fun! I love his colorful feathers that have just a touch of quilting.
I've been working closely with Thimbles and Threads to create my exciting line up exclusive classes for 2012. Of course there will be lots of paper piecing, but also I'll be teaching some other quilt styles as well.

Hope to see you there!


** ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE GO! GIVEAWAY POST? CLICK HERE & GOOD LUCK! **

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...