Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. We had so much fun watching our children's excitement and awe. I didn't make as many gifts this year as I would have liked, but I did have time to make everyone an ornament. I can't not believe how expensive they have become and I wanted something a little more personal. I've had a collection of polymer clay in my studio just waiting for some fun. It was a great experience to work in a new medium. I'm not sure if I can find a way to incorporate clay into my projects, but I'm looking!

Here are my first projects..

A pink Santa bear for Baby.
She is insanely in love with teddy bears right now.

An Ariel Mermaid for kiddo.
This one I did without a tutorial.
Loved how it turned out ( though she is bustier than I planned..lol)

And this year was all about Star Wars for my husband - 
from the Blu Ray collection to a 2012 calendar.
I made him a Rebel Alliance ornament.

Did you make any gifts this year? I would love to hear about them!

1 comment:

MACY said...

whoa love those stuffs you did! especially that teddy bear!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...