Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Card Planning

Christmas cards are HUGE for me! We don't live near any family and lots of our friends live in other states. For me, Christmas cards is a sweet way to connect with those we love. I typically spend hours deciding on the right clothes for the picture and even more hours deciding on the cards. Last year I came across these new style cards that doubled as ornaments. I love this idea!

This year Tiny Prints has a huge selection of the paper card/ornaments. There are so many in fact that I'm having a tough time deciding on the one for us. Which one do you love?

I think this last one maybe my absolute favorite. I love the sweet angel image and I think my girls would look so sweet on that card.

Have you started planning your Holiday cards? I bet Tiny Prints has a perfect one for you too!
I'd love to hear what your favorite card style is!

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...