Saturday, November 5, 2011

Peek-A-Boo Pattern Review

Awhile back I did sewing pattern reviews as a regular segment on my blog. My apologies if you miss them, but right now I just have so much going on it's hard to dedicate that time. However, at a blogger party earlier this year I met the fabulous woman behind Naptime Crafters. I found out that she has started a great line of patterns under the name of Peek-A-Boo Patterns. You have to check them out. Very sweet line!

I had the opportunity to test a knit dress pattern for her. You can find her whole line here at You Can Make This - this pattern is the Ashley knit.

Check out Kiddo rockin' one of her dresses for the holiday season - super comfy stretch velvet.


The dress was cut and sewn in a single naptime! I hope you'll take a moment to hop on over and check out more of her patterns. Tonight I'm actually working on a coat test pattern and will upload that post later this month!

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...