Friday, April 27, 2012

How To Procastinate

While I've been buried under a to-do list that is at least a mile long, I've become fascinated by Spoonflower's weekly challenges. I've never considered myself proficient at drawing, but I've been trying hard to ignore that negative voice.

This week's challenge was to create a retro kitchen motif with four pre-selected  colors. As a baby of the late seventies, it seemed only right that I honor the groovy decade.


I actually don't ever anticipate winning a challenge (though I would love some Spoonflower dollars!) It's just interesting to spend time working in a new field with new challenges. I don't know how to procrastinate. I put work off by doing other work. It may defeat the point, but I often come back to my original projects with new ideas.

I apologize for the lack of posts & tutorials recently. I am working on so many fun projects for you that I really hope you will love..they are just under wraps for now..

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Best of luck, dear. Procrastinating is what I love to do most as well. Hehe. =)



----------------
colorado springs divorce attorneys

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...