Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blend Fabrics

I have been a huge fan of Anna Griffin  for many years. My mother & I would sign up for any scrapbook/paper art class of hers that we could find. I was so excited when I found out that she had moved into fabric. We always haunt her booth at Quilt Market; it's always full of such loveliness and amazing inspiration.

At this past visit to Quilt Market, while I was fondling Anna's new fabric line, I had a wonderful conversation with Joe Spiegelberg. I learned all about their new venture, Blend Fabrics. I can't say enough amazing things about their lines of fabric. The designs are fresh and come from so many talented artists. I literally jumped at the chance to be able to work with them.

This past week I whipped up several napkins with the "Walnut Hill Farm" line designed by Charlotte Lyons.


Aren't these lovely? I think they would be amazing for a country BBQ or a spring wedding. Her designs are full of  homespun artsy charm. The fabric is a very high grade cotton and such a dream to work with!


My mind is busy with ideas and I can't wait to share more with you! From quilts to sweet dresses.. there is more coming your way..

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Those are beautiful! Nice job on them too.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...