Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer of Vintage Stitchy Love


I've recently started looking for more projects that I can do with just my hands; Baby is not allowed in the sewing studio since she became a mini tornado of energy. I'm working more with embroidery and love following Feeling Stitchy.

This summer they are hosting a contest with vintage patterns and we know it's hard for me to ignore a challenge. I whipped up this sweet design posted by doe*c*doe and did a little crayon tinting.

I hung it over my window pane panel for pictures, but just loved how sweet it looks up there on my mantle. I think I will need to make a few more towels for a full display.

Are you doing any embroidery this summer? Later this week I will be posting a free patriotic pattern, so be sure to come back!

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...