Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Results for WOW #2 - Details for WOW#3

This week I had 2 super fun entries for
our "mustache" challenge!

I love this!
I think it would be a perfect wall accent for
the man in your life with ever-changing facial hair.
I bet a few teen guys would think this be
awesome in their room too!

How fun is this?!
I know her daughter will get a kick out of this.
Wouldn't it be perfect for those dinners out?



Loved,loved, loved the entries.
One problem.
We need more crafters!
We need at least 5 crafters to keep the prizes going.
The more crafters we get, the bigger the prizes.

So, email your craftin' buddies and tell them to join us!!

Details for WOW Week 3:
Choose one of the 7 sins and craft it.
Yup.
Not caught up on your sins?
Here they are:
wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.
What to do?
I think lust is perfect for Valentine's Day around the corner.
Or how about all those New Year's resolutions to end the gluttony??
I'm pretty sure I'm going to tackle envy..

Leave your links here by midnight (MTN) next Tuesday night.
The prize this week will be:
yumm,yumm,yumm
**5 entries need for prize to be awarded**



2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I chose Envy and enjoyed the whole process!
http://myworld-kath.blogspot.com/2011/01/envy.html

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Kathleen,

I love it!!
Have you seen the AQS Sunbonnet Sue contest?

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...