Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's Cookin'

I was so excited tonight, when I received an email that Caryn,
a RWOP (Real Woman of Philadelphia) celebrity chef had posted on my blog!
((Hi Caryn!))
And it reminded me that although I returned to the culinary contest world
back in November, I haven't blogged about any of it.

I actually dove into the culinary cooking contest world with RWOP.
For 8 weeks, my husband helped me submit videos
with recipes focused on cream cheese.
Now Philadelphia is coming out with a new product, cooking creme.
It comes in 4 flavors and they are soo yummy!
Since I was active in the cream cheese contest,
I was asked to participate in the latest contest with cooking creme.
This challenge will go on for 4 weeks; 1 week for each flavor.



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Great job with your entry! I love stroganoff and can't wait to try this recipe. On my list to make this week :)
-Mandy

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Another RWOP Celeb chef!!!
You gals are spoiling me!

Thanks for the kind words Mandy, I just know you're going to love the stroganoff!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...