Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time Flies

So remember, I was *supposed* to do a video entry
for Philadelphia Cooking Creme last week?
Well.. I did my test run and my Tikka Masala was superb.
I was set to video it this past weekend..and life happened!

One of my best friends from college came to visit.
I haven't seen her in a very long time and she hadn't met Jules yet.
I did make the Tikka Masala again, there were just no videos filmed.

Oh well. We enjoyed and now you can too!
I love Indian food, but sometimes it seems easier to buy it than make it.
Not now.. you can make this in less 15 minutes!!!

Chicken Tikka Masala

* 1 Tbsp. olive oil

* 1 medium white onion, chopped

* 1 Tbsp. minced garlic

* 1 lb. chicken breasts – chopped in to bite size pieces

* ½ cup Tikka Masala Sauce

* 1 tub of Philadelphia Original Cooking Crème

* 14.5oz can of chopped tomatoes

* 15 oz. can of sweet peas

Directions

1. Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in pan over med heat. Sauté onion and garlic till onion softened, about 5 minutes. Be careful to not burn the garlic.

2. Add chopped chicken, Masala sauce, Cooking Crème, and tomatoes to pan. Mix well.

3. Simmer over medium-low heat uncovered for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.

4. Gently add in peas to the pan, cook for another minute.

5. Serve over hot rice and some yummy naan!



No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...