Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Addicted!


I'm SO excited about my latest project,
I can't even wait for the beautiful morning natural light..
so you're stuck with poopy pictures.

Is this not the sweetest thing ever?
Once I tried the Easter subway art,
it came to me that it would be adorable to have one customized for your family.

This is so special to me.
I adhered it on our fireplace wall where
we have 2 very large framed wedding pictures.
Our little homage to how our family began..







Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

3 comments:

Gingham Skies said...

I LOVE this!! What a fantastic idea and it looks lovely on the wall surrounded by your wedding photos. I'll be featuring this as a FAB PICK down the road for sure.

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Thanks so much! I'm pretty much in love with it.
Now that I have mastered my Pazzle and vinyl..no wall is safe!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

So pretty. :) I love how you included little personal things about your relationship! I haven't tried subway art. YET. ;) Thanks for sharing!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...