Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Decor for less than $5!


On the CSI Project this week we were tasked
with creating a craft for less than $5.
Easy peasy!

I had all of this in my inventory room, but it will cost you less than $5 brand new.

What do you need?

*Styrofoam eggs - $2.19 for 4 here
*Colorful BUT cheap thread that you should never, ever put in your machine - .99 cents

What do you do?

Call your mama or other girlfriend for a good hour long chitty chat,
and wrap thread around the Styrofoam egg until you can no longer see Styrofoam!

Hate Styrofoam?
You can do it with last years Easter eggs.

What do you do with them?

Stack them in a super cute basket, vase, jar..you name it!

Love easy crafts - Love having money in my wallet!

And yes these were absolutely inspired by the Temari balls I did for last week's WoW!


Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

Holly Kennedy said...

I love this project! Great idea! I can't wait to try it!!!!!

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Thanks! Super easy and quick. My toddler thought they were for her... so they have been since demolished..oh well, they were adorable during her nap time :o)

Diakosmisi kai Spiti said...

Nice! I will bookmark it for next year, since I found this late... :)

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...