Friday, March 25, 2011

Peek-A-Boo, How Cute Are You!

You have been warned - the cute factor is about to explode.
Are you ready?
Remember - you were warned!

OK,OK I can not take credit for this fabulous idea.
One of my favorite bloggers, Serenity Now
has totally encouraged me to use my Pazzle more (Check out her Cutting Parties!!)

Before
A cute modern shade with a vinyl frame
but wait there's more..




After!
Peek-A-Boo
How flippin' cute is this bunny silhouette for Easter??
Lovin it!
And Isabelle plays with it nonstop..

The details..

I bought ^ that lamp up there for $10 clearance at Target.
((Run to your local one and check out the sale end caps!))

I used images from Silhouette
(hence no freebies today -sorry!!)
and cut them out on my Pazzle with a black vinyl.

Stuck them on!
Frame on the outside and bunny centered on the inside.

I fully intend to change this lamp monthly with new adorable-ness!!





Weekend Bloggy Reading Linking up to Tatertots & Jello!


UndertheTableandDreaming





Running with Glitter


Visit thecsiproject.comSerenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

11 comments:

Nessie said...

OMG, that is the cutest thing ever!!!

Jodie said...

This is so darling! I'm your newest follower, I would love for you to stop by sometime!

www.lovelaughteranddecor.blogspot.com

Warm Wishes,
Jodie

Unknown said...

I die! I would leave this lamp out YEAR ROUND!

SO cute.

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

This is really cute!!
Come see me too http://willcookforsmiles.blogspot.com/

~new follower :)

Unknown said...

HOW ADORABLE. I love this. SO CLEVER. I am featuring this on my CraftOManiac FB page. winks- jen

Amy Taylor said...

Love your lamp! I featured you over at Just Pleased as Punch . Check it out!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

That is GREAT!!!I'd love it if you would
link up over at the glitter party! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekly-tues-thurs-link-party.html

Unknown said...

That is amazing! I love it!!! So creative.

Thanks for sharing this post at For the Kids Friday at Sun Scholars. This week's party is now posted. I'd love to have you share with us again this week!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-5.html

Chameleon Girls said...

Great idea- I am going to give this a try!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You go, girl!!! :) I think Lindsay will be proud. :) You did a wonderful job, and it is so so cute. :)

Thanks for joining my "I {Heart} My Crafty Cutter" party. :)

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...