Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Results for WOW #10 - Details for #11


How was your Fat Tuesday?
Our was filled with short naps, errands to the craft store,
and sneaking in some sewing time.. so nothing out of ordinary!

For this week's challenge I embraced my new favorite - free motion embroidery.
I embroidered an outline of a Mardi Gras mask
and went wild with stipple.
It is adorned with matching gemstones.
It looked very vanilla on the Kona cotton,
so I decided to free motion applique it to a yummy
piece of Michael Miller glitter fabric.

Be sure to take moment to check out her pic!
I may have to drive to her house today to try some cake :o)
And I love Sophie's sweet little puppet.
Kids love crafting and it is such a great way to
keep their minds & hands occupied for an hour.

Craft Challenge #11
In honor of Isabelle's birthday this week - let's celebrate!
Anything birthday related..
Banners, cakes, candles, gift wrap.. you name it!

If we can round up 5 entries this week,
I think these are fabulous for parties!

Want to join in on the fun?
Leave your link on this post by midnight (MTN) of next Tuesday.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I went mini again...
http://myworld-kath.blogspot.com/2011/03/mini-bunting.html

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...