Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Beer Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Sorry this is sooo late in the day.
We had some major internet issues - I hope Digis never needs a referral from me..

As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to make it for my hubby.
I don't often think of crafty goodness that he would want to wear,
the man doesn't appreciate knit scarves or sweaters but we love him anyways ;o)

Her tutorial was super easy!
I actually used my Pazzle to cut clear shelf liner.
I like using my Exacto, but I need to be quick and accurate.

I also used a fabric paint pen rather than just paint.
Can't say I'm thrilled with paint pens in general.
It always poops out on me during the first project.
One day I'll learn, one day..

Anywho, my manly beer lovin' hubby looks awesome in his shirt.
He's off at the bar whooping it up, but at least he won't get pinched!



Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

4 comments:

Cathie Filian said...

I love it! He looks great in it, I hope you got to have a cold one! LOL.

Thanks for the shout out and keep crafty, Cathie

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Cathie - that totally made my week!

No beer for me that night, but I made up for it this weekend!

Can't wait for your new book :o)

Stephanie said...

Now this is so darn creative. I know lots of men who would of worn this shirt. Gonna book mark this idea for next year!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Ha!!! That's great for a laugh. :) My hubs would probably love that one! He doesn't get too into the crafty stuff I do. ;) Love that you used shelf liner!!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...