Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Iron Craft #11

For this week's Iron Craft theme of green,
I created a St. Patrick's Day tutu wreath.
Love this on our door!

Super easy peasy.
For this wreath I used a wire wreath form instead of the foam or straw.
It does create a less structured look, but I love the giant tulle poof.
I didn't make the "Lucky" - I bought it at this fabulous store, Tai Pan.
I didn't even paint or glitter the little shamrocks - those are courtesy of Joann's.

All you have to do is cut 6-7" strips of tulle and tie them on the wire.
I then added a few strips of ribbon for more color bursts.
The little shamrocks were adhered with my favorite fabric-tac.

Easy, cute, and quick!
Those are the best projects, aren't they?



No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...