Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Free Easter Subway Art File


Man..I'm thinking it was a poor choice to photograph this on my
daughter's honeysuckle pink wall.. Whew..will try to retake later!

This was my first vinyl project on my Pazzle
(nevermind I've had the machine for years..)

It is slightly different..in a few words - learning curve!
Most digital cutters with editing software will let you use a JPEG.
If you have trouble or need a different type of file - just let me know.

I adhered mine to a canvas that I had painted.
I love the texture!
You can of course place on your wall, wood piece, etc..
If you would like a step-by-step tutoral - just holla!

*Please use it in the spirit in was given - personal or charity use only*
*If you are so inclined to pay it forward, Japan could really use that spare change*

^^^^^^Want this one up here^^^^^^
For $8.00 + shipping, you will receive a 12" square vinyl
weeded and on transfer tape..just waiting for you to finish it & love it!



Visit thecsiproject.com
Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

5 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You did a great job!!! Love the cute bunny. :) Hope you'll link this up to the "I {Heart} My Crafty Cutter" party next week. :)

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Thanks!!
I totally am - and I have lots more in mind :o)
It was your blog party that inspired me to dust off the Pazzle!

Paula@SweetPea said...

I love this project! I'm ready for Easter decor. It's my favorite decorating event after Christmas!

I'm here from the CSI Project.

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Thanks Paula!
The photos are awful and don't do it justice - I really need to retake those in the morning light.
I totally recommend making one - super quick and a great way to decorate!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hurray for Easter art! You are rockin' your Pazzle with all these neat projects. :)

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...