Friday, March 25, 2011

Riley Blake, You Had Me At Hello!


They were looking for pictures of apparel items with their fabric.
Um, hello - I would love to make a cute apparel item with your fabric!

Here is what I made Miss Isabelle




I love it!
She loves it!
The faux smocking is created with elastic - adorable..
And the patchwork is of her two favorite colors - green & pink..

I'll find out next week if I'm a finalist,
and if I am then I will be begging for votes!

The grand prize is a bike,
and with my Little Red Riding Hood event in June..
I need a bike!
I've got my toes, fingers, and eyes crossed!!


5 comments:

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

Love the dress!!! So cute!!

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Thanks :o)
I've totally embraced that Isa is the next Punky Brewster!

Kathleen said...

Adorable. She's so ready for spring. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet dress (and beautiful little girl)! I love it!!!

Thanks for sharing this post at For the Kids Friday at Sun Scholars. This week's party is now posted. I'd love to have you share with us again this week!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-5.html

Chinnu said...

That's a totally adorable dress, i did steal it if i had a daughter!!

Hey, BTW the blog looks great now and yes the text is definitely more easy to read.

As always i enjoy stopping by at your blog. Cheers!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...