Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Egg & Bunny Tail Garland

It was super cute, but I wasn't planning on making it.
Then my mother pointed it out again
and commented on how that would be an easy craft to do with Isa
(and Isa is a craft addict! I wouldn't know where she gets it from..)

I have nicknamed this the Egg & Bunny Tail garland.
All you need is plastic eggs
(eighteen25 recommended Target ones because of the holes)
large white pom poms,
thread and a needle.

Have your kiddo dictate what goes next on the garland,
string 'em up,
and tie it off.
Hang the garland and watch your kiddo beam with pride!



It took us about 30 minutes to make it
and kept my kiddo plenty entertained.
We hung it up in her play area
so that she could touch it and admire it at will.

**And this is totally another under $5 decorating idea!**






4 comments:

Nicolette said...

Hi, I'm visiting over from Bowl Full of Lemons. Super cute idea! I'm going to add this to my Easter decor.

Rachel said...

That's a fun idea!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! What a great idea!

Thanks for sharing this at last week's For the Kids Friday Link Party! This week's party is in full swing. I'd love to have you stop by and join in on the fun!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/04/for-kids-friday-6.html

:)rachel

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute, cute, cute!!
love how it turned out!
thanks so much for sharing with us.
jen :)

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...