Friday, April 15, 2011

Tentative Schedule

For the past couple weeks, I've had some ideas on regular features for the blog and have introduced them here and there. Thanks to my good ol' OCD, I've decided on a tentative schedule. I may stray from it at times, but here is what I'm thinking.. Let me know your thoughts. Do you like it? Think there should be something else?

Sundays - Sewing Pattern Reviews
Mondays - My WIPS (Works in Progress)
Tuesdays - Knock It Off (Tutorials on how to knock off some big name items)
Wednesdays - WoW Round Up & Iron Craft Post
Thursdays - CSI Post
Fridays - Freebies! (Everything from a digital download to an item giveaway)
Saturdays - Personal Projects/ Family News

Whew.. I'm tired already!

Also, I'd love your opinion. For my next Knock It Off, I'm thinking of doing either Anthro's Lucid Outlines Pillow or the Mountain Peaks Bath Basket
Any preferences??

I'll be starting this schedule on Monday, but feel free to comment on some ideas at anytime..

1 comment:

Gingham Skies said...

Congrats on being number one over at CSI! I was just there and recognized the super cute rabbit shade immediately.

The schedule sounds great. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...