Monday, April 25, 2011

WIPS For This Week

Hope everyone that celebrates Easter had a wonderful weekend. We had so much fun with family and friends. My mother & I opted out of cooking a big meal and went out to brunch - hand's down *the* best idea! Amazing food and no clean up..

Unfortunately a number of my WIPS don't have pictures that I can show..yet..

I'm working on a tutorial for CSI!! I am soo excited.. I will reveal more soon..

And I'm test driving a pattern for Tie Dye Diva. A super cute romper for the babies..
Pictures and a pattern review are in the works..

So what can I show you?
I'll show you a peek at my knock off rugs!

I've tried painting rugs with hobby paint, wall latex paint, and spray paint..
I'll give you the low down and tutorial tomorrow!

What do you have in the works??

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...